- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place layers in a greased oven-proof dish in this order:
- Top layer should be potato.
- Beat two eggs, add seasoning.
- Add milk and pour over the layers.
- Bake in oven at 375°F until the top browns.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.