- beat whites until stiff and set aside.
- in separate bowl, beat yolks and sugar together.
- add potato starch slowly, beating to a smooth consistency.
- add mashed bananas and groundnuts.
- gently fold mixture into whites.
- grease bottom but not sides of tube pan.
- pour batter into pan and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- turn pan upside down and let cool.
- garnish with strawberries and ground walnuts.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.