Diana's Candied Sweet Potatoes from the Wikibooks Cookbook—original recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons apple juice or cider
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Arrange sliced sweet potatoes, apples, and raisins in a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Mix the liquids and butter together.
- Pour liquid mixture over the dish's contents.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 30 to 45 minutes, until sweet potatoes are tender and glazed.