Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
Not only delicious, this bean dip is quite versatile as it can be used as a dip with tortilla chips, crackers, or as a bruschetta spread.
- (2) 15-oz cans of drained cannellini beans
- 1/3 cup chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Serve at room temperature.