- Cut the chicken into ½ inch pieces.
- Slice zucchini into rounds and semi-circles.
- Heat oil in small frying pan or wok.
- Add salt and pepper chicken to taste, and add garlic.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a slight boil.
- Cook until chicken is no longer pink and zucchini is tender, but still crisp.
- Serve with rice or flat bread.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.