- 1 pound chicken breast
- 10 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce/Tamari (2 for marinade, 8 for sauce)
- 4 teaspoons rice wine
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 4 teaspoons Stevia in the Raw
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 6 dried Japanese red chiles (or 1 chile for every star of spice where 1 is mild and 5 is spiciest)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 green onions, sliced
- Make marinade by mixing 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce, 2 teaspoons rice wine, and black pepper together in large bowl.
- Cut chicken into cubes and put in marinade.
- Add corn starch to chicken and marinade and stir to thoroughly coat chicken. Works best if cornstarch is added 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Let sit in refrigerator 1 to 3 hours.
- While chicken is marinating, cut up scallion and garlic and set aside with ginger.
- Cut chilies in 6 to 8 sections; remove seeds to reduce heat if desired.
- To make sauce combine Tamari/soy sauce, Splenda, sesame oil, and remaining 2 teaspoons of rice wine and set aside.
- Place tin foil on cookie sheet.
- Heat broiler and put chicken bits on tin foil covered cookie sheet.
- Broil about 5 to 10 minutes until just cooked but tender.
- Remove from oven.
- While chicken cooks, heat olive oil in wok.
- When oil is hot, stir fry green onions, garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
- Add Japanese red chilies and stir fry another minute.
- Create hole in center and pour sauce in bringing sauce to a boil.
- Add chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with steamed rice and other dishes as desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.