- Sauté onions, celery, celery leaves, mushrooms and rice in butter until vegetables are tender and rice is golden.
- Turn into a buttered shallow 2-quart casserole dish.
- Stir in chicken broth and seasonings.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff with fork; spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.