You can double the recipe and make a bigger batch, if you use these often. Don't undercook or they will fall when cooling. Take out of muffin rings and let cool completely.
- ¾ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup potato starch
- ½ cup tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix the first 7 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, oil and milk *mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Spray cookie sheet with PAM and then spray inside of muffin rings.
- Put two very large spoonfuls of batter in each, make sure the rings aren't to close to each other.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- And bake immediately for 13–15 minutes, until buns are nice and golden-brown on top.
- Add 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or a cheese bun.
- For hot dogs: Add ¼ - ½ teaspoon more of the xanthan gum to the batter, and on greased cookie sheet, spoon batter in an oblong shape, about 5-inches long; sprinkle with sesame seeds, and bake immediately. Let cool completely, wrap individually in Saran wrap, and place in a freezer bag and freeze. When they are thawed, microwave one for about 15–20 seconds, just long enough to warm them.