- Mix the slice ingredients well.
- Press into a lightly greased dish.
- In a separate bowl, bash the lumps out of the pure icing sugar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of melted butter and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Very slowly add a little hot water until the icing is soft enough.
- Spread over the slice mixture.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Cut into fingers.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.