Recipe makes 12 muffins.
- one nine-inch unbaked almond pie crust
- ⅓ cup rice bran
- 1⅓ cup rice mix 
- ½ cup gluten free brown sugar
- ¼ cup margarine or butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup gluten free molasses
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Stir soda into molasses until foamy and light in color; set aside.
- Cream brown sugar and margarine, beat in eggs and then rice bran.
- Pour in buttermilk, molasses and soda.
- Beat in rice mix.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans filled ½ to ¾ full.
- Bake 375 °F for 30 minutes.