Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Yields: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oilolive oil
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning or 1/2 teaspoon ground black-pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves from them.
- Mix them in a bowl with the the olive oil, kosher salt, and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Transfer brussel sprouts to a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until they are crisp outside and tender inside.
- Shake the pan from time to time to brown the Brussels sprouts evenly.
- Sprinkle with more kosher salt, if you like them salty, and serve hot.