Preheat Oven: 350 Degrees
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45-60 minuites
Yields: 9-12 servings
This can easily be served as breakfast or dessert. Very good with maple syrup drizzled on top, for a flourish whipped cream is delightful addition.
- 1(15oz.) Can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Lg Eggs
- 3/4 c. Milk
- 1/4 c. Yogurt, Plain or Vanilla
- 1/2 c. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger
- 1/8 tsp. Cloves
- 3/4 C. Dried Fruit (Raisins)
- 2 C. Gluten Free Old Fashion Oats
- 3/4 C. Gluten Free Flour (Mix of Choice)
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
1.Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
2.Prepare a 9 x 13 baking dish by oiling the sides and bottom of the dish, and lining the bottom with parchment paper.
3.In a large mixing bowl add can pumpkin puree, 2 large eggs, 3/4 cup milk, 1/4 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/8 teaspoon cloves mix until combined and set aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl add 3/4 cup Raisins, 2 cups gluten free old fashion oats, 3/4 cups of gluten free flour , 2 teaspoon baking soda, mix until combined.
5.Add the oatmeal mixture into the pumpkin mixture stir until all of the dry ingredients are moist.
6.Bake for 45 to 60 minutes in a hot oven.
7.Serve warm or cold.