I have had something similar to this. I love things with mushrooms in it. I think when I made it I didn't have green onions the first time but after that they were included.
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4.
- 2 tablespoons (8 tsp) peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons (8 tsp) freshly grated ginger
- 400 g (14 oz) button mushrooms, trimmed
- 200 g (7 oz) shiitake mushrooms, trimmed and quartered
- ⅓ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 8 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat a wok over high heat.
- Add oil and heat until hot.
- Add ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Add button mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add shiitake mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute or until well coated with oil mixture.
- Add chilli sauce and stir-fry 2 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender.
- Remove from heat and add green onions.
- Toss well to combine.
- Serve immediately with steamed jasmine rice.