- Heat oven to 325 °F.
- Mix cereal, peanuts, raisins and banana chips in 10 x 15-inch ungreased pan.
- Heat margarine and honey in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat, until margarine is melted.
- Stir in cinnamon and salt.
- Pour over cereal mixture, tossing until evenly coated.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Stir in coconut, let stand five minutes, and loosen from pan.
- Sprinkle with additional salt if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.