- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Wash and pierce potatoes.
- Bake on baking sheet approximately one hour or until tender.
- Cut off top of potatoes, scoop out inside and put in bowl.
- Add butter, milk, salt, and pepper as you would for mashed potatoes.
- Mash together.
- Put stuffing back into skins and top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Return to oven to warm and melt cheese.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.