Recipe makes seven to eight pancakes, four to five inches in diameter.
- ⅔ cup brown rice flour
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- Sift rice flour, cornstarch, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
- Mix egg with oil and yogurt; stir in milk.
- Pour liquid ingredients over dry ingredients and mix until just blended.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour batter by tablespoonfuls into the dry pan.
- Cook pancakes until golden brown on both sides, 2 minutes or less.
- Stack on warm plates.
- Serve with butter and preserves, syrup or honey.